The perfect place to stay for school camps, community groups, and more
Bounded by state forest and the crystal blue waters of Lake Macquarie, Point Wolstoncroft Sport and Recreation Centre has accommodation for 226 guests and a variety of accommodation options to suit:
- School camps
- Sailing courses
- Corporate training
- Group getaways
- Weekend escapes.
See the full range of self-contained and catered accommodation options at Point Wolstoncroft Sport and Recreation Centre.
The fun never stops
From adventure challenges and water-based activities to bush outings and recreational fun, there’s plenty of non-stop action to choose from at Point Wolstoncroft Sport and Recreation Centre. Choose from instructor-led activities such as archery, sailing or challenge ropes course. Other activities include tennis and basketball, swimming and beach volleyball. Self-catered groups of 20+ can pre-book instructor-led activities. Group costs apply and activities are subject to availability.
- Rock climbing, giant swing, challenge ropes course
- Canoeing, kayaking, swimming, fishing, sailing
- Initiative challenge, wombat hole, archery, mountain biking
- 25-metre swimming pool
- Four tennis courts
- BBQ area
- Recreation hall/function centre
- Playing fields
- Giant game boards
- Petanque court
- Golf pitch and putt
- Half court basketball
- Children’s playground
- Beach volleyball
- Private wharf
- Conference room.
A stone's throw
Just 90 minutes north of Sydney on Lake Macquarie, Point Wolstoncroft Sport and Recreation Centre is a stone’s throw from:
- World-class Hunter Valley wineries, restaurants and gourmet food
- Dense forests of Watagan Mountains
- Surf beaches and al fresco life of Newcastle
- Natural waters of Port Stephens
Come and stay at Point Wolstoncroft Sport and Recreation Centre and discover why so many people keep coming back.