Take a tour of Myuna Bay
The perfect place to stay for school camps, community groups, and more
Just 90 minutes north of Sydney on idyllic Lake Macquarie, Myuna Bay Sport and Recreation Centre has accommodation for 266 guests and a variety of accommodation options to suit:
The fun never stops
From adventure challenges and water-based activities to bush outings and recreational fun, there’s plenty of non-stop action to choose from at a Myuna Bay Sport and Recreation Centre camp. Choose from instructor-led activities such as archery, abseiling, canoeing or challenge ropes course. Other activities include tennis and basketball, swimming and mini golf. Self-contained groups of 20 or more can pre-book instructor-led activities. Group costs apply and activities are subject to availability.
- Climbing wall, abseiling, giant swing and challenge ropes course
- Canoeing, kayaking, sailing, swimming, raft building
- Adventure course, biking
- Campfires, bushwalking initiative challenge, archery.
- 25-metre swimming pool with childrens' shaded area
- Floodlit tennis courts
- BBQ area
- Recreation hall
- State-of-the-art sports field and change rooms
- Playing areas
- Netball court
- Beach volleyball courts
- Mini golf
- Dual cricket nets
- Small conference rooms
- Outdoor activity area.
A stone's throw
Just 90 minutes north of Sydney on the Central Coast, Myuna Bay Sport and Recreation Centre is a stone’s throw from:
- World-class Hunter Valley wineries, restaurants and gourmet food
- Lush forests of Watagan Mountains
- Surf beaches and café life of Newcastle
- Unspoilt waters of Port Stephens.