The perfect place to stay for school camps, community groups, and more
Located between Tamworth and Gunnedah in North West NSW, Lake Keepit Sport and Recreation Centre comfortably sleeps 220 guests and up to 237 and a variety of accommodation options to suit:
- School camps
- Family reunions
- Corporate training
- Sporting events
- Community group getaways
See the full range of accommodation options at Lake Keepit Sport and Recreation Centre.
The fun never stops
From adventure challenges and water-based activities to bush outings and recreational fun, there’s plenty of non-stop action to choose from at Lake Keepit Sport and Recreation Centre. Choose from instructor-led activities such as archery, kayaking, canoeing, sailing or giant swing. Other activities include swimming, fishing, basketball or tennis. Self-catered groups of 20 or more can pre-book instructor-led activities. Group costs apply and activities are subject to availability.
- Rock climbing, abseiling, giant swing, challenge low ropes course
- Canoeing, kayaking, sailing, raft building, rafting, fishing, swimming
- Bushwalking, cookouts (camp ovens), bivouacs and expeditions, archery, initiatives, orienteering.
- Swimming pool
- Floodlit multi purpose tennis courts
- BBQ areas
- Recreation hall
- Playing fields
- Conference room
- Floodlit archery range
- Outdoor activity area.
A stone's throw
Six hours north of Sydney, Lake Keepit Sport and Recreation Centre is a stone’s throw from:
- Tamworth, Australia’s country music capital
- Lake Keepit Soaring CLub for a birds eye view in a glider
- Gunnedah with its large wild koala population.
With its relaxed beauty and rural location, come and stay at Lake Keepit Sport and Recreation Centre and discover why so many people keep coming back.