The perfect place to stay for school camps, community groups, and more
Just one hour south of the Gold Coast on NSW’s Far North Coast, Lake Ainsworth Sport and Recreation Centre has accommodation for 290 guests and a variety of accommodation options to suit:
The fun never stops
From adventure challenges and water-based activities to bush outings and recreational fun, there’s plenty of non-stop action to choose from at a Lake Ainsworth Sport and Recreation Centre camp. Choose from instructor-led activities such as archery, fencing, canoeing or challenge ropes course. Other activities include tennis and basketball, swimming and bike riding. Self-catered groups of 20+ can pre-book instructor-led activities. Group costs apply and activities are subject to availability.
- Climbing wall, challenge ropes course, initiatives, bivouac
- Beach walking, bike riding
- Archery, mountain-biking, tennis
- Canoeing, kayaking, fishing, sailing, snorkelling, surfing, swimming, marine studies.
- 25-metre swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Basketball courts
- Giant chess
- BBQ area
- Multi-purpose hall
- Conference rooms
- Playing fields
A stone's throw
Offering the best of the north coast without the crowds, Lake Ainsworth Sport and Recreation Centre is only 15 minutes from Ballina airport and a stone’s throw from:
- The relaxed beach vibe of Byron Bay and glitz of the Gold Coast
- Cape Byron, Australia’s most easterly point
- Lush sub-tropical rainforests and National Parks.
With its relaxed beauty and convenient location, come and stay at Lake Ainsworth Sport and Recreation Centre and discover why so many people keep coming back.