Unique training grounds for every corporate
Give your training an edge at Lake Ainsworth Sport and Recreation. Our outdoor challenges can deliver maximum impact in the areas of team building, best practice, leadership, problem solving and creative thinking. From challenge ropes course and giant swing to abseiling, kayaking, initiatives and cable guide, get your team out of their comfort zone and take your business training to the next level.
The corporate training arm of the Lake Ainsworth Sport and Recreation Centre has facilitated multiple training days, overnight conferences and corporate retreats for numerous organsitions with attendance ranging from 15 to 150 participants. Our extremely experienced staff ensure outstanding results.
Put words into action
Outdoor challenges can promote adaptability, problem solving and decision-making along with encouraging resilience, teamwork and confidence. On the back of a sit-down training session, they can also reinforce and maximise training through practical experience. It’s a great way to keep focus and make training fun. At Lake Ainsworth Sport and Recreation Centre, our qualified facilitators can deliver a program tailored specifically to your training needs.
- Multiple accommodation options, including cabin, cottage, villa and lodge accommodation and even under canvas
- Exceptional gourmet meals prepared by qualified and dedicated chefs
- Dorm accommodation and meals
- Conference rooms
- AV facilities including projector, whiteboard and lectern
- Outdoor activities and adventure challenges.