Our catered dormitory-style lodge accommodation sleeps three to twelve people per room with ensuite. There is a kitchenette in some lodges, use of a shared laundry and accessible accommodation available for people with a disability. Weekend catered programs are available for groups of 30 or more and include accommodation and three meals per day Friday dinner to Sunday lunch.
- Catered accommodation for 210 people
- Suitable for school, community and sporting groups
- 12 lodges with six bunk beds, kitchenette and ensuite
- Two lodges with four bunk beds and ensuite
- Two accessible lodges with nine bunk beds, accessible bathroom and kitchenette
- Two lodges with three bunk beds and ensuite.
|Lodges 1 and 2, 4 to 7 and 9 to 12||Lodges 3 and 8||Lodges 13 and 14||Lodges 15 and 16||Lodges 17 and 18|
|Click each thumbnail to enlarge|
Weekend prices 2018
September to May
June to August
|Adult (18 years and over)||
|Child (5 to 17 years)||
|Child (4 years and under)||Free||Free|
Instructor led activities: $589 full day $302 half day
Instructor-led activities can be included for an additional cost of $589 per day (2 x 3 hour session) or $302 per half-day (1 x 3 hour session) for groups of 30 people with an instructor. Prices are subject to change without notice.
If you would like to arrange a midweek booking, please contact us to determine availability and to arrange a package that suits your needs.