Our self-drive snow package is wonderful opportunity for groups of 15 or more to enjoy a weekend snow getaway together.
Two hours south-west of Canberra in the heart of the Snowy Mountains, Jindabyne Sport and Recreation Centre provides a range of services, facilities and accommodation options ski trips and weekend escapes. Set on 87 hectares of high alpine country, Jindabyne Sport and Recreation Centre delivers nature on a grand scale – crisp blue skies, gold-hued plains and views of massive mountains topped with snow. The Centre is moments from Lake Jindabyne and Kosciuszko National Park and only a short drive to the NSW snowfields.
- 14 to 16 July - More information
- 21 to 23 July - More information
- 28 to 30 July - More information
- 4 to 6 August - More information
- 11 to 13 August - More information
- 18 to 20 August - More information
- 25 to 27 August - More information
Jindabyne Sport and Recreation Centre has catered accommodation for up to 436 people. Our dormitory-style lodge accommodation sleep eight people per room with shared bathroom. There is a common dining room, a laundry onsite and we can accommodate people with a disability.