Make your special day unforgettable at Sea View Broken Bay. Located at the mouth of the Hawkesbury River, Sea View Broken Bay, offers the perfect blank canvas to create the wedding of your dreams. From vows to wedding photos, menus and entertainment, use the wedding specialists you want and give your wedding that personalized touch.
A stunning backdrop
When it comes to choosing the right spot to exchange vows or take wedding photos, you’ll be spoilt for choice at Sea View Broken Bay. With its remote location, wild beauty and unspoiled bush, beach and river setting, it’s the perfect backdrop for your special day.
Whether it’s a lavish sit-down dinner for 200 or cocktail party for 40, our rustic space is ready to be transformed for your special day. Vaulted ceilings, warm tones and polished floorboards lend the room a natural feel in harmony with the spectacular bush and river views.
Turn your special day into a magical weekend and let the celebrations continue long after the “I dos”. The guest accommodation at Sea View Broken Bay ranges from two-bedroom apartments to dormitory-style lodge accommodation for up to 200 people. Guests can also take part in a range of fun, instructor-led activities that include abseiling, archery and kayaking.
Just 45 minutes north of Sydney with access by boat only, Sea View Broken Bay is a little bit of heaven on the Hawkesbury River. Its untouched beach, river and bush setting offer a uniquely memorable wedding location.
Whether it’s an intimate gathering or lavish sit-down dinner, the professional team at Sea View Broken Bay can help take the stress out of organising your wedding.
Sample menu options
Canapés (choose 2)
- Goats cheese tartlet filled with basil crème fraiche and candied olive
- Black olive and thyme crouton with marinated goats cheese
- Cajun spiced lamb on mini toasts with hummus and mint
- Smoked salmon frittatas with leek and parmesan, olive tapenade
- Smoked salmon mousse with salmon caviar
- Thai spiced beef with cucumber
- Kumara and potato rosti with cream cheese and coriander
- Goats cheese and basil roulade, cheese tartlets
- Salmon prawn dumpling with chili and ginger dipping sauce
- Tandoori chicken with minted yoghurt
- Field mushroom risotto cups with parmesan and basil.
Entrée options (choose 2)
- Peppered beef tenderloin with Greek salad and lemon herb dressing
- Baked tomato and bocconcini tartlet with baby spinach, sharp Romano and pesto oil
- Oriental chicken salad with avocado and tomato salsa
- Green tomato and Tabasco tiger prawn skewers on coconut rice
- Hoi sin duck pancakes with shallots
- Baby beetroot, feta and caramelized garlic salad with rocket and balsamic glaze
- Medley of fresh dips with salted lavish points
- Salt and chili squid with lemongrass aioli.
Main course options (choose 2)
- Char grilled fillet of beef on creamy horseradish pumpkin mash with merlot reduction
- Beef tenderloin with broccolini, red onion rosti and red pepper sauce
- Tasmanian crispy skin salmon with salsa verde, watercress and pomegranate salad
- Barramundi with Bailey’s cream and porcini mushroom risotto
- Moroccan spiced chicken fillet with currant and pine nut farce, chick pea and coriander sauce
- Grilled chicken fillet with garlic fried potatoes, steamed snake beans and rich mushroom cream
- Lamb rump with mustard herb crust, baba ganoush, minted yoghurt and berry jus
- Pork fillet saltimbocca with field mushrooms, buttered leeks and mango salsa.
Desserts (choose 2)
- Baked lemon cheesecake with seasonal berry compote
- Lemon and lime tart with Chantilly cream and raspberry coulis
- Death by chocolate with fresh strawberries and King Island double cream
- Praline and pistachio ice-cream with almond biscotti and candied mint
- Skewered fruit selection with vanilla yoghurt and shaved milk chocolate
- Whipped cream filled vacherin with strawberries, kiwi fruit and crème anglaise.
|Full weekend package||One night package|
|Wedding and reception package||Wedding only|
All wedding packages include: