Take a tour of Broken Bay
The perfect place to stay for school camps, community groups and more
Just 60 minutes north of Sydney at the mouth of the Hawkesbury River, Broken Bay Sport and Recreation Centre has accommodation for 220 guests and a variety of accommodation options to suit:
- Community and sporting groups
- Group getaways
- Fishing weekends
- Music festivals
- School camps.
The fun never stops
From adventure challenges and water-based activities to bush outings and recreational fun, there’s plenty of non-stop action to choose from at a Broken Bay Sport and Recreation Centre camp. Choose from instructor-led activities such as archery, raft building, flying fox or challenge ropes course. Other activities include tennis and basketball, beach volleyball and bushwalking. Self-catered groups of 20+ can pre-book instructor-led activities. Group costs apply and activities are subject to availability.
- Flying fox, abseiling, rock climbing and challenge ropes course
- Raft building, surf skiing, kayaking, canoeing
- Archery, boomerangs
- Bushwalking, camping, cookouts, campfires, fishing and orienteering.
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Indoor basketball court
- Beach volleyball court
- BBQ and picnic areas
- Recreation hall
- 400m long beach with enclosed canoeing area
- Campfire sites
- Bushwalking trails
- Dining room with open fireplace.