Broken Bay Sport and Recreation Centre
Sixty minutes north of Sydney with access by boat only, Broken Bay Sport and Recreation Centre provides a range of services, facilities and accommodation options for school camps, family camps, kids’ camps, sporting events, weddings, fishing weekends, community groups, music festivals and more. Set on 650 hectares of unspoilt wilderness, Broken Bay Sport and Recreation Centre feels worlds away with its isolated headland, beach, river and bush setting and breathtaking views of the Hawkesbury. Home to the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Bronze and Silver journeys the area is abundant in nature walks and native animals.
School camps at Broken Bay
- ROAR (Relationships, Outdoors, Action, Resilience)
- Crossroads (Years 11 to 12)
- Equipped for Life (Years 9 to 10)
- InTents (Years 11 to 12 PDHPE, PASS and SLR)
- Leap Year (Year 7)
- The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award Adventurous Journeys
- The Duke of Edinburgh's International Gold Award Residential Project
- Xtreme Challenge (Years 9 to 10 PASS and SLR).