Girls' Football/Soccer Development Clinic
This clinic will boost your knowledge of football (soccer) and develop your ability. Drill sessions will focus on development of your kicking, passing, defending, attacking, heading, shooting and team work skills.
The clinics will be conducted by a selection of the following current and former W-League players:
- Georgia Yeoman-Dale: Current Sydney FC player who has represented Australian Matildas, Canberra United and Newcastle Jets.
- Victoria Guzman: Former Western Sydney Wanderers player and Australian School Girls and Young Matildas teams.
- Kristina Maksuti: Sydney FC squad member and former US College forward.
- Rhianna Pollicina: Current Australian Women's Futsal player, former Western Sydney Wanderers player and former Australian under-17s team.
- Liana Danaskos: Current midfielder for Newcastle Jets and captain of Sydney University 1st Grade.
No events found.