Girls' Football/Soccer Development Clinic
This clinic will boost your knowledge of football (soccer) and develop your ability. Drill sessions will focus on development of your kicking, passing, defending, attacking, heading, shooting and team work skills.
The clinics will be conducted by a selection of the following current and former W-League players:
- Georgia Yeoman-Dale: Current Sydney FC player who has represented Australian Matildas, Canberra United and Newcastle Jets.
- Victoria Guzman: Former Western Sydney Wanderers player and Australian School Girls and Young Matildas teams.
- Kristina Maksuti: Sydney FC squad member and former US College forward.
- Rhianna Pollicina: Current Australian Women's Futsal player, former Western Sydney Wanderers player and former Australian under-17s team.
- Liana Danaskos: Current midfielder for Newcastle Jets and captain of Sydney University 1st Grade.
|3 Jul to 4 Jul||Girls Football Development Clinic Dulwich Hill - ages 7 to 15||Arlington Reserve||Female Vacancies Only|
|5 Jul to 6 Jul||Girls Football Development Clinic Padstow - ages 8 to 15||Playford Park||Female Vacancies Only|
|11 Jul to 12 Jul||Girls Football Development Clinic Glenbrook - ages 7 to 15||Knapsack Oval||Female Vacancies Only|
|13 Jul to 14 Jul||Girls Football Development Clinic Rooty Hill - ages 8 to 15||Blacktown Football Park||Female Vacancies Only|