Statement by supplier
Download ATO Statement by a supplier form.
See information about this form on the Australian Taxation Office website.
All potential applicants are encouraged to regularly review the Frequently Asked Questions to ensure that their application addresses the relevant requirements.
Also, check out five steps to writing a grant application.
Each year Sport and Recreation provides millions in government grants to nurture sporting talent, help build sport facilities and develop the industry as a whole.
Other grant programs
Key grant programs that support sport and recreation projects include:
- Surf Club Facility Program
- Sport Development Grant Program
- Local Sport Grant Program
- ClubGRANTS Category 3 Fund
- Community Building Partnership Program
- Community Development Grants Program
- Stronger Communities Program
- NSW NRL Centres of Excellence Program
Information on a range of grants available for sport and recreation projects can be found on the Community Builders website, designed to help people from the community, government and business find and develop solutions to issues within their communities.
Subscribe to the grant mailing list